Frequently Asked Questions
1) I have great credit and want a direct loan for a private purchase or to "Pay Cash" at a dealership.
No problem! If you have excellent credit, you may qualify for a direct loan. Just apply now, and if approved, you could be in your new car the same day.
2) I need a second car with a low monthly payment. Can I find a late model car that will have a low monthly payment?
Yes. We work with you to find great dependable cars and a finance program that can keep your monthly payments low!
3) Is the information that I submit on this website secure?
Absolutely! Our web site uses a SSL Security Certificate to seamlessly encrypt any information transmitted to or from our website and your computer.
4) What are the interest rates for my car loan?
Your interest rate is influenced by several factors; whether the car you want is new or used, the amount of your down payment, your credit history, and the term of your loan. Your credit specialist will explain to you the details.
5) How long does the process take?
Most customers are contacted within 60 - 120 minutes during regular business hours.
6) My credit rating is not great. I have had some problems. Can help me too?
Yes. and our lenders will help you work through your past problems. We are experts at arranging financing for a vehicle that you want and that fits your budget.
7) Are there any service fees?
There are no fees for this service.
204 Manitoba St. W.
Moose Jaw, SK S6H 1R1
|Monday:||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday:||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|